A constant struggle for architects and developers is balancing security and aesthetics when it comes to street furniture. Our ‘Urban Secure’ range of street furniture balances both, offering anti-ram security whilst offering a elegant and stylish piece of street furniture.
- Designed to prevent ram raids and terrorist attacks
- For reduced delivery hassles, the furniture is built onsite as a steel frame. Concrete is then poured into the frame to provide a strong anti-ram core. This means no need for forklifts on site to remove heavy concrete furniture.
- Offers protection to banks, ATM machines, jewellers, high end retailers, government buildings and corporate HQ’s
- Disguised as regular street furniture for style and elegance
- A range of practical designs to improve the street architecture and public use of the surrounding area
- Standard designs include benches, litter bins, recycling units and flower containers
- Rust & Vandal resistant paint finish (Can be supplied in any standard RAL colour)
- Product design is based on that of a high security Strongroom
- Double walled steel structure, filled with re-enforced, high density concrete
- Secured into the ground via multiple anchor rods
|Best Sellers M2||No|