Fixed & Removable Ornamental bollards: Aesthetically pleasing, for safety, security and protection, preventing unauthorised parking and access. GFC ornamental bollards provide an attractive yet functional barrier to unauthorised vehicle access. This bollard is ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
- Removable ornamental bollards of 114mm diameter lock by a padlock (available extra) and retaining pin assembly into the standard removable post socket, (depth below ground of 267mm).
- Cap & rings of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- Finishes: for all bollards galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra
- Diameter 114mm,
- Wall thickness 3.6mm,
- Weight 19kgs
- Height Above Ground 1000mm,
- Below ground 500mm
- Fixed (ragged) or Removable options available
- Galvanised only
- Galvanised and hand painted
- Galvanised and powder coated (please note this option takes a little longer)
Typical delivery time: 10 - 15 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|