The SS Sliding Gate
This sliding gate is available as a manual or automatic version. A robust design and we have a range of options suitable for the more demanding sites. Manufactured from hot dipped galvanised mild steel ensures years of operation.
- 60mm galvanised mild steel square framework.
- Vertical mild steel infills, other options are available.
- 2.4m tall.
- 90mm ground clearance.
- 6m max drive through opening, on single leaf.
- Can be used in pairs for larger openings.
- The automatic versions: 230V, 1 phase, 50Hz, IP44 rated, emergency release, operation time 0.4m/s and BS/EN 12453 compliant. It is also sold with rubber safety contact strips.
- Other safety options include photo electric cells and traffic lights.
- Access control options include: ground loops, remote control, keypads, swipe card and audio & video intercoms.
- Both the manual and automatic versions come in sizes of 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m.
- Typically 2 weeks.
Optional extras (prices on request)
- Induction Loop and Vehicle detectors
Inductive loop detectors or photoelectric cell systems control the barrier by detecting vehicles. Inductive loops detect the interactive field change of a vehicle as it passes over its wound cable ‘loop’. Photoelectric cells use a reflective beam, ‘sensing’ an object when the beam is broken.
- Remote Controls
Push buttons and switches provide easy local control of the barrier, for barrier systems that are permanently manned. Alternatively a keyswitch can be fitted to the barrier cabinset with control override raise & lower comands (key may be removed at any position).
- Card Technology
Magnetic stripe and proximity card technologies provide the ideal solution for controlling access for a large number of users. Each card is encoded with a site code and an individual number, providing very secure access control and easy system management. Timed allocation and capture (Magnetic stripe only) systems are also available
Intercom systems provide easy remote verification before allowing visitor access. The only effective system for providing visitor access to a site. Site Surveys are advised for all automatic systems to ensure correct, safe operation and the most suitable control combinsations are selected. Suitable signage is recommended to ensure drivers and pedestrians are aware of automatic barrier operation. Safe provision should always be allowed for pedestrians where required.
|Best Sellers M2||No|