This attractive and practical fixed bollard has a high strength galvanized steel core and consists of a rugged, self coloured casing sleeve, made from medium density polyethylene MDPE. If the sleeve is damaged it can be easily replaced without any of the associated costly ground works.
- Height above ground - 1000/1200mm (depending on installation requirements)
- Below ground - 670/470mm (depending on installation requirements)
- Max width - 100mm
- Weight - 12kg
- Sleeve has a durable textured finish and is UV stable and weather resistant.
- Standard colour black, other colours to order.
- Self adhesive bands available extra.
- MDPE is an easily re-cyclable material.
- Overall diameter of sleeve is 110mm.
- Includes 3x 25mm bands.
- Sleeves are concreted in to the ground.
- Steel core is 1500mm long overall as standard.
- Either 470mm or 670mm below ground depending on installation requirements.
- 90mm diameter.
- 3mm wall thickness.
- Galvanised finish.
- These bollards can be filled with concrete on site for extra strength.
The unique design allows the option of having the bollards either 1000mm or 1200mm above ground.
Typical 10 -15 working days