Trolley shelters available at Shelter Store are perfect for use in supermarkets and other commercial buildings. Positioning trolley storage within your car park will help to keep the environment tidy and the trolleys clean and protected.
Trolley Shelters provide convenience for your customers, as well as making trolley storage and collection easier for your staff. While not often thought of as being one of the key components to increasing your company’s revenue: shopping trolley shelters can add to the buying experience and revenue of your supermarket or large store. They are designed to fit any standard car parking space and are available with back-to-back extension bays, making it easy to include them in any car park.
If you don’t place your shopping trolleys undercover, they might get wet, dirty and generally unpleasant for consumers. This could have a significant impact on their behaviour including the following:
- Those with young children might abandon their shop with you and go to a competitor. They’ll want clean, dry seats for their children to sit on so they are comfortable, otherwise, the child may cry throughout the trip, which can ruin the shopping experience for the customer and others around. This in itself might lessen the amount that customers might purchase in one trip.
- Customers could abandon a large trolley for a small basket, which is a common problem as baskets are often kept inside the store and are therefore dry. While they are still in the shop, a basket discourages the shoppers from making numerous purchases, concentrating on smaller shops and reducing the revenue of your store.
- Customers might be unhappy with their products. Some customers might use your trolleys but then be unhappy with the wet products when they get home. This ruins their perception of the store and the care it provides for products.
The Solution – Trolley Shelter
The solution is to keep your shopping trolleys in a shelter when not in use.
There are many different designs that can be built for your store that will allow you to retain the brand image of your business, and within the carpark and you can have a cover that is small or large depending on your requirements.
There are several benefits of shopping trolley shelters; including:
- They keep shopping trolleys dry and sheltered from the rain and other adverse weather conditions.
- They keep your car park tidy by having a central place to store your shopping trolleys.
- Shelters encourage shoppers to return trolleys to a specified location rather than just leave them by their car – saving your staff time and work.
Our trolley shelters are ideal for not only extending the lifespan of your trolleys but also protecting your customer’s vehicles from any abandoned trolleys.
Looking for a Trolley Shelter?
Contact us today.