BDS Smoking Shelter
- Compliant with Smoking Ban legislation Parliament Act 3368
- Suitable for concrete, tarmac, paving slabs or block surfaces
- Optional benches and ash trays. The polycarbonate glazing strap is an option to tidy up your installation, where the polycarbonate panels meet at the back.
- Steel Compound
- Option to powder coat colour, galvanised or for extra protection against corrosion have both.
- Extra full surround seating (6 benches) available for maximum comfort
- 4100mm L x 2200mm H x 2100mm W (12 Person Capacity)
- Delivered flat packed with assembly instructions
- Choice of colours as shown on the options list.
- Concrete or tarmac fixing bolts provided
- Optional polycarbonate end panels for added weather protection
- Frame; 50mm x 50mm
- Glazing; 4mm scratch resistant Polycarbonate
- Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 or both
- Typically 1 - 4 weeks
* Please note that our installation cost is based upon a concrete/tarmac surface and extra costs may be incurred where further work is needed.
Be sure to also checkout our other popular shelters such as bike shelters and bus shelters.
|Best Sellers M2||No|