SS Square Hardwood Timber Bollard
The SS Square Hardwood Timber Bollard is available in a variety of sizes and can have a series of changes made to the original style.
Shelter Stores' timber bollards offer a natural fit to any rural or urban environment. They are an ideal fixture on educational centres, town centre schemes/street landscaping, park entrances, pedestrian and shopping precincts and promenades.
Timber bollards are manufactured from hardwood source from forests under conservation and re-plantation programmes. A softwood timber bollard is also available. Hardwood timber bollards are available in either Green Oak (which is fresh cut) or Air-dried European Oak (which is seasoned for 5 years). The European Oak has a moisture content of around 18 - 24% and will not absorb any more moisture, meaning that they will keep their shape.There bollards are also available in a removable version.
- Fire retardant treated
- Round or square options
- Pyramid top
- 162mm x 162mm x 700mm Bollard (1000mm overall length). 700mm above the ground. 300mm underground
- Galvanised steel reinforcement tube at 60.3mm diameter with a 3mm wall thickness
- Weight 26kg
- Bollards can also be supplied with 110mm or 150mm diameter reflective disc with many highway code options available. Call for further details 08006126503
- Various finishes available
- Naturally durable
- Reflective banding available in various colours
- Timber bollards
- Removable version of this bollard is available upon request
Typical lead time – 10 – 14 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|