Square Heavyweight Post
This range of bollards will meet all requirements to prevent un-authorised entry of vehicles and restrict access. The bollard is a heavy duty post that locates into a socket embedded into concrete. The post is locked in position by use of the socket flap and a padlock (not supplied). When the post is removed, the socket flap can be padlocked in the closed position keeping the socket free from rubbish until the post is next used.
The removable bollard is available in three sizes:
- Small; for use in driveways, forecourts.
- Intermediate; for use in car parks, town centres, supermarkets, garages.
- Large; for heavy duty applications, where lorries and vans are involved. 9kgs.
- Small - 70mm square. Above ground 690mm. Below ground 200mm.
- Intermediate - 80mm square. Above ground 965mm. Below ground 250mm.
- Large - 100mm square. Above ground 1100mm. Below ground 300mm.
- Colour: Black & White
- Handles are supplied on the large bollard only, to assist removal of post. All three sizes have amber reflectors on both sides
- Typically 5-7 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|