Semi-Domed Top Steel Bollard
Bollards can be used to protect buildings, shutter doors etc. from accidental/deliberate vehicle impact. Bollards are manufactured with ground fixing spikes to facilitate firm ground anchorage, or with flanges for bolting down, and have a slightly domed welded steel cap. Bollard supplied galvanised as standard, colour coated finishes are available to order.
- Galvanised 3mm Steel as standard - BSEN ISO 1461
- All Steel Bollards are galvanised as standard but can also be powder coated to any RAL colour
- Variety of Standard Diametres: 76mm, 89mm, 101mm, 114mm, 139mm or 168mm
- 1200mm overall height as standard. Other lengths can be provided on request, other popular heights are 1000mm & 1500mm
- Looking for this in stainless steel, then please click here
- Our bollards can be made to your exact requirements, specific heights, colours, finish and diametres. Call us today to discuss your bespoke needs.
- 5-10 working days (may be sooner if in stock)
- Free Delivery included
|Best Sellers M2||No|