DDA100 Compliant Removable Bollard
The DDA100 is fully compliant with BS 8300:2001. The EB range of bollards are the preferred bollard on many retails parks. These bollards have a galvanised steel core and consist of a rugged, self coloured casing sleeve, made from medium density polyethylene MDPE. Particularly suitable for retail parks as they are practical and functional, if the sleeve is damaged it can be easily replaced without any of the associated ground works.
- The new DDA100 is fully compliant with BS 8300:2001.
- Bollard sleeve is 180mm overall diameter with a durable textured finish and is UV stable and weather resistant
- Standard colour black, other colours available to order
- Self adhesive reflective bands available in a variety of colours
- MDPE is an easily recyclable material
- DDA compliant:- 1000mm above ground with 150mm reflective band
- Steel core is 114mm overall diameter, 3.25mm wall thickness,
- Galvanised finish
- For added security the steel core can be filled with concrete onsite during installation.
To be cast into concrete ground, minimum of 400mm deep by 300mm square. Fixing spikes ensure stable casting into concrete. Polyethylene sleeve fits over steel core. Allen key is required to tighten steel clamp to fix sleeve to core.
Delivery time: 5 – 7 days (for free delivery)
|Best Sellers M2||No|