Our best selling shelter, comes with the best all-round features to suit any environment. Mild steel shelter with boltdown fixing. Shelter available in a galvanised or polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Optional end polycarbonate panels
- Optional Cycle parking bike stands, galvanised
- Includes assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No climb end frames with anti-vandal PET panels
- No crawl under perimeter
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube
- Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish. Any RAL code colour.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet.
- Built-in solar LED lighting (optional) - for added security and a feeling of safety, the solar panelled built-in LED light is a simple way to help cyclists feel at ease during the dark winter months.
- Gate closing gas strut (optional) - this ensures gates are securely closed behind cyclists as they enter and exit the enclosure.
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
40 Bike Space Enclosure E5 (2114): Length 8150mm Height 2200mm Width at longest 5600mm Double Aspect (1500mm Wide Gate As standard).
Typical delivery time: 2 to 3 weeks